|The "Cash" card is the second PrePaid GSM card
in Denmark, but the first for GSM1800. It was introduced on the market
in summer 1998. Telia DK is a subsidary of the Swedish telecom company
For many foreign visitors it is better economy
to buy a Cash card when they want to call their home countries, compare
the price list below. Check the coverage at www.telia.dk.
You can also call Customer Service at 80101080 (free when in Denmark) or
from outside Denmark +4580101080 (normal fee) or write to:
Telia Telecom A/S
Ejby Industrivej 135
The Start Package contains a GSM SIM
card, the PIN- and PUK-codes, a 100DKK value coupon and a users manual
in Danish. The packages are sold for 99DKK, for the time being.
There are Phone Packages too, containing
a mobile phone GSM 900/1800 and the above mentioned Start Package, but
with a value coupon of 50DKK instead of 100DKK. The packages are often
sold out. The phones are SIM-locked for 6 months. After that you get the
unlock code for free.
To refill the Telia Cash card there are value
coupons of 50:-, 100:-, 200:- or 500:-DKK.
To get started you;
1. insert the SIM card in an apropriate phone,
2. enter the PIN-code,
3. scratch the silvery field on the value coupon
to reveal the fourteen digit code,
4. call +4580101020 and press 2 for English version
and follow the instructions,
5. wait till you receive an SMS confirming that your
update has come through alright,
6. restart the phone by turning it off and on again.
Some phones are able to continuesly show the
remaining credit, with others you need to access to the menu system to
read the credit.
1. CLI = Caller Line Identification (you can see
who is calling),
2. Answering service,
3. Call diverting to answering service,
4. Receiving and sending SMS texts,
5. Call waiting,
6. Showing the remaining credit,
7. Free 112 emergency calls (like in most nets),
8. Access to Number Information (Who has got what
We have tried the Cash cards and they work
very well. We have found no grounds of complains.